Returns, Faulty Items and Shipping
New Signs accepts returns for products, that are faulty and were purchased online at www.newsigns.com.au
Returns are only accepted for stock items and will only be accepted when application is made within five (5) business days of delivery.
Refunds are not offered for custom printed products.
Upon Receipt of Goods:
● inspect for damage, incorrect or missing goods.
● If a product is damaged or an order error is suspected please take these steps:
1. We ask that you notify us immediately, within 5 days of delivery of the order.
2. We ask that you take detailed photographs of the damage or fault and email them
3. We ask that you keep all boxes and packing materials and re-package the
products as they were received.
4. Wait for a response from a member of New Signs before freighting the product back to us at your own cost – all products should be sent to 18a Araluen Drive, Croydon, VIC 3136
If the product is found to be manufactures fault the freight cost will be refunded.
- Allow 5-7 working days for us to receive and process your return, exchange or refund or determine the fault.
- A member of staff will contact you with an update of your request and it will be processed.
New Signs means by Fault: Manufactory faults, not general wear and tear from use.
New Signs offers $10 flat rate shipping on all orders Australia-wide via Australia Post and Star Track or Free Shipping on all orders over $150. Our Standard Shipping option ships within 3 - 10 days depending on your location and stock availability. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking notification emailed directly to you. Please allow longer if you live in a remote area. You will be notified if we are out of stock and cannot ship your order straight away.
Limitation of Liability
New Signs shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if New Signs has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.